- There is much more to me than meets the eye.
Appearing in "Traction"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "Traction"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This episode originally aired in the United States on September 25th, 2004.
- This episode was re-aired on Cartoon Network on April 9th, 2005.
- This is the first appearance of Bane in the series. Bane made his first comic book appearance in the 1993 one-shot special, Batman: The Vengeance of Bane.
- First appearance of the Bat-Bot. The Bat-Bot is exclusive to the continuity of the 2004 animated series. It appears next in the third season episode entitled, "Brawn".
- This episode contains a flashback of the night that Bruce's parents, Thomas and Martha Wayne were killed.
- Batman and Bane's first fight takes place on Rogers and Englehart. This street address is an homage to Marshall Rogers and Steve Englehart, two creators who have worked on Batman in the past.
- The Gotham City Bank is located at 437 Adams Street. This is likely a reference to Neal Adams, a regular artist for Batman during the 1970s.
- At one point, Ellen Yin says, "So, the Batman returns". This may or may not be a tongue-in-cheek reference to the 1992 movie, Batman Returns.
- In the Elseworlds limited series Kingdom Come, Batman makes use of a suit of armor called the Bat Sentry. The Bat Sentry armor bears a strong resemblance to the Bat-Bot armor seen in this episode.
- Batman Episode: Brawn
- Angel Rojas
- Gotham City Police Department
- Martha Wayne
- Thomas Wayne
- Wayne Industries
|Alfred Pennyworth||Alastair Duncan|
|Ethan Bennett||Steve Harris|
|Bane||Joaquim de Almeida|
Links and References
- "Traction" at TV.com
- "Traction" at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- The Batman article at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.