Appearing in "Batman Eternal"Edit
- Interim Commissioner Forbes
- Carmine "The Roman" Falcone
- Mayor Hady
- Cluemaster (Arthur Brown) (First appearance)
- Lock-Up (First appearance)
- Mister Mosaic
- Imperceptible Man
- Mister Combustible
- Professor Pyg (On a TV or computer screen)
- Derek Grady (On a TV or computer screen)
- Crystal Brown (First appearance) (Phone Call Only)
Synopsis for "Batman Eternal"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- References on the GCPD's whiteboard:
- Charise Carnes and the Three Towers complex, and crimes in Cherry Hill.
- The Joker and the Court of Owls's whereabouts are listed as cold cases.
- Rise of drug numbers in association with the substance called Icarus.
- Jim Gordon and the crash at the Aviation Museum Subway Station.
- Suspicions against Elena Aguila.
- The news that Dick Grayson and Nightwing are one and the same - and deceased.
- The Wolf Spider art thefts.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Eternal Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Eternal series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.