- Bruce Wayne's cute—but Batman's a real he-man! How can I choose between them?
- -- Poison Ivy
Appearing in "Beware of—Poison Ivy!"Edit
Synopsis for "Beware of—Poison Ivy!"Edit
While attending a pop-art show at the Gotham Art Museum featuring portraits of the top three female criminals Dragon Fly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth. Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are witness to the arrival of Poison Ivy, who has come to challenge the title for the number one female criminal to the press before making a quick exit. Bruce tries to follow her as Batman but she manages to get away. Robin is worried that Batman is falling in love with Ivy.When Dragon Fly, Silken Spider, and Tiger Moth hear of Poison Ivy's challenge they arrive at her pre-arranged meeting place to figure out once and for all who the most dangerous female criminal is with each bringing in some backup (Which were use to hold batman and robin away while the three femme fatale meet Poison Ivy. However, this turns out to be a trap and the three women are knocked out. When Batman and Robin arrive to stop Poison Ivy, she tries to use her charm to woo Batman. However, Batman manages to snap out of it and arrest her.
Appearing in "The Perfect Crime—Slightly Imperfect!"Edit
- Mystery Analysts of Gotham City
- Fern Hunter (Single appearance)
- Three thugs (Joe & Chuck named)
- Nancy Owens (actress) (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Perfect Crime—Slightly Imperfect!"Edit
When Kaye Daye, member of the Mystery Analysts of Gotham City is to receive a Sherlock Award for her latest book "The Stars Do Kill", the Mystery Analysts soon become involved in an mysterious attempt on Kaye's life so that her cousin could cash in on the family inheritance. However, Batman with the help of the others manage to foil this plot and save Kaye before her cousin's hired thugs can murder her.
- This issue features a pin-up of Batman and Robin drawn by Carmine Infantino and inked by Murphy Anderson.
- "Beware of -- Poison Ivy" is reprinted in Batman in the Sixties, Showcase Presents: Batman Vol 2 #1 and Batman: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- "The Perfect Crime -- Slightly Imperfect" is reprinted in Batman #260 & Showcase Presents: Batman Vol 2 #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 181 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks