- And now he's dead...senselessly, brutally murdered! By all that's holy, I swear to avenge him!
- -- Batman
Appearing in "Invitation to a Murder!"Edit
Synopsis for "Invitation to a Murder!"Edit
Batman fights an assassin known as Django, who issues invitations to his upcoming crimes, including one to the proposed murder of Batman himself.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 267 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Batman series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Batman series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks