- Arnold Flass
- Gillian B. Loeb
- Carmine Falcone
- Jefferson Skeevers (First appearance)
- Albert Blume (Single appearance)
- Barbara Eileen Gordon
- Stanley Merkel
- Charlie (Single appearance)
- Marion (Single appearance)
- Shelly (Single appearance)
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Year One trade paperback.
- The events from this issue take place in both Post-Crisis New Earth continuity as well as Earth-31 continuity.
- This issue is the earliest chronological appearance of Bruce Wayne as the Batman.
- Earliest chronological appearance of Batman's Batarangs and Utility Belt.
- Reference is made to Arkham Asylum in this issue.
- Jefferson Skeevers makes a cameo appearance in flashback only. He appears next in Batman #407.
- Barbara Eileen Gordon remarks that "(You) don't have to go to Metropolis... for a Man of Steel", indicating that Superman is already active as a super-hero by the time Bruce Wayne first dons the costume of the Batman.
- The tagline for this issue is, "He has trained and planned and waited eighteen years. He thinks he's ready..."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 405 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batgirl: Year One
- Batman: Year One
- Batman Annual #19
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual #5
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #3
- Catwoman (Volume 1)
- Catwoman (Volume 2) Annual #2
- Detective Comics Annual #8
- Robin: Year One
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman: Year One article at Wikipedia
- Batman article at Wikipedia
- Batman article at Toonopedia
- Batman article at Supermanica
- Batman article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Batman page at DC Comics
- Batman: Yesterday, Today and Beyond
- Batman: The Dark Knight
- Alfred Pennyworth article at Wikipedia
- Alfred Pennyworth article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Catwoman article at Wikipedia
- Catwoman article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- James Gordon article at Wikipedia
- James Gordon article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Two-Face article at Wikipedia
- Two-Face article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Crisis Reboot |
After the Crisis on Infinite Earths, a 1985-1986 maxiseries which completely reset the continuity of the entire DC Comics Universe, all of DC's major characters and franchises needed to be updated to reflect the changes in the events of their lives. Multiple story arcs were put out to explain these rebooted versions of popular characters.
|Part 1: Batman #404||Part 2: Batman #405||Part 3: Batman #406||Part 4: Batman #407|