- Barbara Eileen Gordon
- James Gordon, Jr.
- Norton (Single appearance)
- Tom (Single appearance)
- Trish (Single appearance)
- Otto the Cat
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
| Notes =
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Year One trade paperback.
- The events from this issue take place in both Post-Crisis New Earth continuity as well as Earth-31 continuity.
- Reference is made to the Joker in this issue.
- Jefferson Skeevers appeared last in Batman #406.
- Tom the news reporter appeared last in Batman #404. Final appearance to date.
| Trivia =
- James Gordon is promoted to the rank of Captain with this issue.
- The tagline to this issue is "He's out to clean up a city that likes being dirty. He can't do it alone."
| Recommended =
- Batgirl: Year One
- Batman: Year One
- Batman Annual #19
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual #5
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #3
- Catwoman (Volume 1)
- Catwoman (Volume 2) Annual #2
- Detective Comics Annual #8
- Robin: Year One
| Links =
- Batman: Year One article at Wikipedia
- Batman article at Wikipedia
- Batman article at Toonopedia
- Batman article at Supermanica
- Batman article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Batman page at DC Comics
- Batman: Yesterday, Today and Beyond
- Batman: The Dark Knight
- Alfred Pennyworth article at Wikipedia
- Alfred Pennyworth article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Catwoman article at Wikipedia
- Catwoman article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- James Gordon article at Wikipedia
- James Gordon article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Two-Face article at Wikipedia
- Two-Face article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
|Crisis Reboot |
After the Crisis on Infinite Earths, a 1985-1986 maxiseries which completely reset the continuity of the entire DC Comics Universe, all of DC's major characters and franchises needed to be updated to reflect the changes in the events of their lives. Multiple story arcs were put out to explain these rebooted versions of popular characters.
|Part 1: Batman #404||Part 2: Batman #405||Part 3: Batman #406||Part 4: Batman #407|