Appearing in "The Freedom of Madness!"Edit
- Arkham Asylum inmates
Synopsis for "The Freedom of Madness!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Part One: Broken Bat and in Batman: Knightfall Volume One and is considered to be the prologue to the main story.
- Batman is shown wearing the black S-Shield armband given to him by Oberon in Justice League America #70 following Superman's death.
- Batman: Knightfall begins after the events in this issue on Batman Vol 1 #492
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 491 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.