Appearing in "Redslash"Edit
- Ann (Single appearance)
- Benson (Single appearance)
- Axton (Death)
- Benson (Death)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Armand Krol
Synopsis for "Redslash"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Batman: Knightfall Part One: Broken Bat and in Batman: Knightfall Volume One.
- This issue is Chapter Three of the "Knightfall" saga.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 493 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Batman series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Batman series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.