- Alfred Pennyworth (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Armand Krol
- James Gordon
- Robin (Flashback and main story)
- Sarah Essen-Gordon
- Killer Croc (Flashback and main story)
- Frank (Single appearance)
- Mister Paretti (Single appearance)
- Sal (Single appearance)
- Two-Face (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bane (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jean-Paul Valley (Mentioned)
- Bracuda (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Chulo (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Prodigal and Batman: Knightfall Volume Three: KnightsEnd trade paperbacks.
- Batman #0 was published shortly before this issue.
- Includes a flashback of young Dick Grayson when he first moved into Wayne Manor. Also includes a flashback to Dick's confrontation with Two-Face, which ultimately led to the break-up of Batman and Robin's partnership.
- Dick makes reference to his team-up with Robin when they took down the gangsters Ramon Bracuda and Chulo. This took place in Showcase '93 #5-12.
- This issue marks the first appearance of the batcave in the modern darker color replacing the classic orange-brown color. This color would be used on every batcave appearance from this point on.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 512 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman Chronicles
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Detective Comics
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman article at Wikipedia
- Batman profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Batman series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Batman series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Batman series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.