Appearing in "The Face Schism"Edit
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Two-Face (Flashback and main story)
- Jermiston Lockhart
- Marion Grange
- George (Single appearance)
- Frankie (Single appearance)
- Mal and Cal
- Deadeye Dagger
Synopsis for "The Face Schism"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The conversation between Sarah Essen and Marion Grange is somewhat out of place as they have another conversation on Detective Comics #694 making all the arrangements for the Gotham Police Department; but it might be due to the issues release dates beign almost at the same time.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman by Doug Moench & Kelley Jones Volume 1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 527 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.