Appearing in "Tears of Blood"Edit
- Chambers Babylon Towers
- Johnny (Corpse)
Synopsis for "Tears of Blood"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the sixth part of the Contagion storyline; as indicated in the cover.
- The events of this issue takes place between Catwoman #31 and Shadow of the Bat #49.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Contagion trade paperback and in Batman by Doug Moench & Kelley Jones Volume 1.
- Writter Doug Moench wrote an essay on biowarfare as a real threat on the letter column. He clarified that the responsible for the Ebola Gulf-A virus was still unknown; but that writters were working on it. Therefore, Ra's al Ghul's involvement was not yet anticipated. These events unfolded later in the Legacy storyline.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 529 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.