Appearing in "Predation"Edit
- Man-Bat (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Predation"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is a tie-in to the Final Night storyline.
- The story continues in Batman #537.
- The credit box features a special thanks to Ray McCarthy.
- This issue is the first part of the three part storyline labeled as Darkest Night of the Man-Bat.
- The letter column features a little essay from inker John Beatty. In which he explained that he came up with the idea for the Batman #535 issue. He also explained that for health issues regarding his eyes, he needed the help of Mark Heike in completing the issue's inks. He also thanked the doctors who treated his ailment and of couse he thanked the DC group that he has been working with at the time.
- There is a quote by John Herschel; a prominent British figure.
- Harvey Bullock is seen eating from a box that reads: Colonel Jimbo's Ribs. This is a reference to Colonel Sanders and his famous chickens.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 536 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
Final Night Crossover