Appearing in "Pursuit"Edit
- GCPD Headquarters
- Mercy Hospital
- Harmonic Atmospheric Research Project
- WayneCorp Jet
Synopsis for "Pursuit"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Editor Dennis O'Neil wrote one of his letters, From the Den in the lettercolumn as a requiem to Mark Gruenwald, who died in August 12, 1996.
- The events of this issue takes place between Batman #536 and Batman #538.
- This issue is the second part of the three part storyline labeled as Darkest Night of the Man-Bat.
- The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program is a real life research program. It was not located on the North Pole but instead the base is in Alaska.
- The place Kimchatka might be a reference to real life place Kamchatka.
- There are references to Nikola Tesla and the Tunguska event.
- The events take place during an Aurora, caused by the events of the Final Night and the overload of earth's magnetic fields by the pulse injector.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 537 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.