- Batman also as Detective Hawke
- Dunk henchman
- Mo henchman
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This Batman: Cataclysm crossover takes place between Nightwing #20 and Huntress/Spoiler: Blunt Trauma #1.
- This issue is included in the Batman: Cataclysm collected edition.
- Jolene Relazzo lives on Mercator street. It is a reference to the Mercator projection; a map projection used by geographers, cartographers and seismologists.
- The Crustal displacement theory used by Quakemaster is also called the Pole shift hypothesis.
- There is a reference to Altantis; the fictional real-world city. Not the in-universe Atlantis.
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Batman: Cataclysm Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Cataclysm crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1998. Gotham City was almost completely destroyed by a massive earthquake. This story led into the events that would eventually create No Man's Land.