Appearing in "Dead City"Edit
- The Bones Gang (Single appearance)
- Nurse Brass (Single appearance)
- Gina Voice only (Single appearance)
- Gina's husband (Single appearance)
- KGC Radio Station
- GCPD Headquarters
- Mercy Hospital
- Gotham Bridge Collapses
Synopsis for "Dead City"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- As with most stories involving Harvey Bullock, there are references to some movies in this issue. The movies are: Night of the Living Dead; The Godfather; Assault on Precint 13 and Rio Bravo.
- This is the second time that Harvey Bullock starts a relation with a nurse. The first time happened in Batman #520.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 559 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Batman: Cataclysm Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Cataclysm crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1998. Gotham City was almost completely destroyed by a massive earthquake. This story led into the events that would eventually create No Man's Land.