Appearing in "The Code, Part 1: Breakin' the Law"Edit
Synopsis for "The Code, Part 1: Breakin' the Law"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Continues in Detective Comics #737
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 570 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.
This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Batman Vol 1 570.