Appearing in "Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 4 of 8"Edit
- Joker (On a TV or computer screen)
- The KGBeast (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Magpie (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Orca (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ventriloquist (deceased) (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 4 of 8"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is collected in the Batman: Face the Face collected edition.
- The Face the Face storyline is a crossover between Batman and Detective Comics, continued from Detective Comics #818 and continuing into Detective Comics #819.
- This issue explicitly reveals that Bullock was allowed back on the force when he discovered Michael Akins was dirty and uncovered a massive scandal.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 652 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
The events from this issue take place one year after the events of the 2006 limited series Infinite Crisis. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: 1 Year Later Crossover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.