Appearing in "The Court of Owls, Part Two: Trust Fall"Edit
- The Court of Owls (Behind the scenes)
- The Talon (First appearance)
- Bill (Single appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Mayor Hady (Mentioned)
- Pandora (Cameo)
- Rolf (Single appearance)
- Sam Strigs (Corpse)
Synopsis for "The Court of Owls, Part Two: Trust Fall"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- After Bruce Wayne is thrown out of the Old Wayne Tower window, he lands on gargoyle that adorns the building. His assailant continues to plummet until he hits a car. Behind the car walks a person wearing a purple cloak, later revealed to be Pandora. She first appeared in Flashpoint #5 and made similar cameos in all #1s of the New 52.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade Batman: The Court of Owls and Batman: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 2 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.