Appearing in "Endgame, Part One"Edit
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Justice League Controlled by Joker
- Joker (Behind the scenes)
- Scarecrow (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bluebird (Harper Row) (Hallucination)
- Lark (Duke Thomas) (Hallucination)
- Green Lantern (Mentioned)
- Cyborg (Mentioned)
- Wade (Mentioned)
- Orestes (Mentioned)
- Apollo (Mentioned)
- Hephaestus (Mentioned)
- Odysseus (Mentioned)
- Cyclops (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Endgame, Part One"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Pale Man"Edit
- Eric Border (Phone Call Only)
- Arkham Manor (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Pale Man"Edit
Five Arkham Manor inmates have escaped, with more than a hundred murders under their belts, cumulatively, Doctors Mahreen Zaheer and Eric Border are wondering if maybe they should be taking part in the manhunt. What's troubling, though, is that all five of them began acting strangely prior to their disappearance. Though they had nothing in common, Mahreen had learned that each of them had heard a story recently, but she hadn't been told the details of it. She suspects, in fact, that they were all freed by the Joker.
At Eric's request, Mahreen agrees to go home instead of helping to search, but she soon realizes that the missing inmates are waiting for her there. They warn that they have come to tell her things. The Joker had visited each of them. Ephram Snow claims that the Joker is no man, but rather, the devil. That creature had come to him twenty years ago, and told him of the girls Ephram would need to sacrifice to him. Mahreen interrupts to point out that Ephram is changing the details of a story she's heard before. He explains that he is merely seeing the memories more clearly after the demon returned and reminded him. The Joker had then told him another story, and given him instructions - to get an audience. Mahreen is that audience.
They insist on taking her back into the city, lest they miss the signs they were told to watch for. And once they get there, they each have to tell their five stories, and whoever tells the right story is the winner. Whoever tells the wrong story dies.
- The events of this story take place after those of Batman Eternal.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 2 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and ReferencesEdit