Appearing in "The Court of Owls, Part Five: Face the Court"Edit
Synopsis for "The Court of Owls, Part Five: Face the Court"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade Batman: The Court of Owls.
- Unlike the other comics in the series so far, the reader must rotate this comic after every certain amount of pages. This is meant to represent the Batman's confusion and ascension into insanity because of the maze.
- In the panel when Batman is stabbed in the back by the Talon, one can see Batman's hand suddenly turn furry and gray.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 2 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.