Appearing in "Dark Moon Rising (Part I of VI)"Edit
Synopsis for "Dark Moon Rising (Part I of VI)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue takes place approximately one month after the events of Batman and the Monster Men #6.
- "Batman and the Mad Monk" re-imagines the Golden Age Bill Finger and Bob Kane story, "The Vampire" (1939), as first published in Detective Comics #31-32.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman and The Mad Monk collected paperback.
- Artist Matt Wagner based the cover to this issue on the original Bob Kane cover to Detective Comics #31.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman and the Mad Monk Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman and the Mad Monk series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.