This trade paperback collects seventeen Batman tales from the 60's. The stories alternate from outrageously offbeat to completely realistic. The Dynamic Duo is joined by Batgirl and Bat-Mite as they go up against some of Batman's most classic foes, including the Joker, Clayface, Poison Ivy and Blockbuster.
- This trade paperback reprints Batman stories from the following comic book issues:
- Batman #131 (The Case of the Deadly Gems from April, 1960);
- Batman #144 (Bat-Mite Meets Bat-Girl from December, 1961);
- Batman #148 (The Joker's Greatest Triumph from June, 1962);
- Batman #155 (The Return of the Penguin from May, 1963);
- Batman #179 (The Riddle-Less Robberies of the Riddler from March, 1966)
- Batman #181 (Beware of -- Poison Ivy! from June, 1966);
- Batman #200 (The Man Who Radiated Fear! from March, 1968);
- Batman #217 (One Bullet Too Many! from December, 1969);
- Detective Comics #298 (The Challenge of Clay-Face from December, 1961);
- Detective Comics #341 (The Joker's Comedy Capers! from July, 1965);
- Detective Comics #349 (The Blockbuster Breaks Loose! from March, 1966);
- Detective Comics #369 (Batgirl Breaks Up the Dynamic Duo from November, 1967);
- Detective Comics #388 (Surprise! This'll Kill You! from June, 1969);
- Detective Comics #389 (Batgirl's Bag of Tricks! from July, 1969);
- Detective Comics #390 (Countdown to Chaos! from August, 1969);
- Detective Comics #391 (Strike! from September, 1969).
This trade paperback also collect the story Catwoman's Catnapping Caper which was originally presented in Batman Kellogg's Special in 1966.
- The paperback includes an introduction by Adam West. Adam West played the role of Batman in the 1966 Batman television series.
- The paperback includes some information about Batman in the 60's in short chapters called Batman Family, Batman's Rogues Gallery, Batman's New Look, How to Draw Batman by Carmine Infantino, The Batmobile in the Sixties and Return to the Dark Knight.