Appearing in "Club Kids"Edit
- Bernadeth's "Fight-Juice"
Synopsis for "Club Kids"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The events from this issue take place concurrently with events from Final Crisis #1, Flash #240 and Teen Titans #59.
- The tag line for this issue is "The Dark Side of Black Alice"
- This issue contains DC Nation 114, editor Mike Marts discusses Batman R.I.P..
- This issue marks Tony Bedard taking over as full time writer for the series.
- "Freedom is Slavery", which appears on a television in the girls cell, comes from the book Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- The tagline on this issue appears to be written in a font similar to that used by the band KISS.
- When Black Alice borrows Etrigan's power, she speaks in rhyme.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Dark Side Club Crossover |
This issue is a part of the Dark Side Club crossover theme, circling around a gambling club for metahuman fighting, primarily younger heroes. The club is run by Boss Dark Side, and his crew. Dark Side Club ties into Final Crisis.