Appearing in "Who Burns Who, Conclusion"Edit
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Merlin (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Morgaine le Fey (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Randu Singh (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Who Burns Who, Conclusion"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- A mausoleum marked Archibald Stanton holds a secret tunnel created by Batman as a precautionary measure. This is of course a reference to the tombstone at the ending of Sergio Leone's classic Western The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackest Night: Batman Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackest Night: Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
- The Annotated Blackest Night
- Blackest Night at IGN Website
- Blackest Night at TV Tropes
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.