- They think it was that lady-spy. You know. The one with the white stripe in her hair. What was her name --?
- -- Chuck Wilson
Appearing in "The Domino Theory"Edit
Synopsis for "The Domino Theory"Edit
On 1940-June-18 the Blackhawk pilots got all SCUBA-ed up and frogmanned their way aboard the Kreigsmarine battleship Meisterschaft, stole some code books from the radio shack abovedecks, planted a bomb in a critical spot belowdecks, and escaped, undetected, then sank the battleship.
On 1940-June-19, the 2nd War Wheel, 12 stories tall, attacked the village of Le Creusot France. Six Blackhawks counterattacked, ineffectually trying to electrocute this improved model, while Blackhawk himself flew off to Manchester England and interrupted Hinrichten agent Domino's seduction / murder of a gullible English general (her 27th known victim, at least). They struggled; Domino eluded Blackhawk and was caught by the British Army.
On 1940-June-20, Hitler dispatched the Four Zwillings to assassinate Churchill, DeGaulle, Stalin, & Roosevelt.
To be continued.
- Dates in the synopsis come directly from captions.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackhawk Vol 1 261 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackhawk series
Links and ReferencesEdit