- There better not be any nanocites in me...
- -- Kunoichi
Appearing in "Blackhawks"Edit
- Blackhawk Program (First appearance)
- Delegate Schmidt (First appearance)
- Mother Machine (First appearance)
- Titus (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Blackhawks"Edit
In Ayaguz, Kazakhstan, a BlackHawk Insertion team was supposed to remain covert as they monitored a hostage crisis taking place at the Inernational Airport. It quickly deteriorated into a running battle with operatives Attila, Canada, Kunoichi, and Lady Blackhawk III fighting the terrorists and rescuing the hostages. But Kunoichi is revealed as a BlackHawk's agent during the battle, upsetting the secrecy of the BlackHawk's organization. Delegate Schmidt is dispatched afterwards by the United Nations to speak with the group's leader, Col. Andrew Lincoln. The imprisoned terrorists explode unwillingly, as a new player, Mother Machine ties up lose ends. Meanwhile, Kunochi realizes she has probably been infected with nannites in her fight with the terrorists.
- During Kunoichi's extraction, a woman wearing a purple cloak is seen among the crowd. This character first appeared in Flashpoint #5 and makes similar cameos in all #1s of the New 52. The identity of this character was later revealed to be Pandora.
- Welcome to a world waging a new kind of war that's faster and more brutal than ever before. It's fought by those who would make the innocent their targets, using computers, smart weapons and laser-guided missiles. The new enemy is hard to find – and closer to home than we think.
Between us and them stand the Blackhawks, an elite force of military specialists equipped with the latest in cutting-edge hardware and vehicles. Their mission: Kill the bad guys before they kill us.
- Pandora appears on the the eleventh page of the issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackhawks Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackhawks series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks