Appearing in "Fear to Live"Edit
- Blue Beetle Cave
- Adolf Hitler (Dream)
Synopsis for "Fear to Live"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Events of this issue coincide with the events of Green Lantern Vol 4 #24, but differ significantly. Whereas the Green Lanterns were coming to Guy Gardner's aid, Guy is shown at the front of the charge with them. Additionally, Horku's death is altered from having Hannu punch right through him to using his ring to blast him.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab doesn't use captial letters, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 22 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 2, panal 5 - "did you feel that?"
- Page 3, single panel - "christopher smith"
- Page 6, panal 4 - "uh-oh"
- Page 7, panal 3 - "reach-tech."
- Page 9, panel 1, first part - "identity true"
- Page 9, panel 1, second part - "sinestro corps"
- Page 11, panal 4 - "order! fear!"
- Page 13, panal 4 - "peace?"
- Page 15, panal 1 - ".messy"
- Page 15, panal 4 - "messy"
- Page 18, panal 2 - "scarab speak."
- Page 18, panal 3 - "scarab speak."
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
War of Light Crossover