- Yeah. Beats the hell out of big shiny spaceships, laser beams and evil laughs.
- -- Blue Beetle
Appearing in "End Game (part I) - Under Pressure"Edit
- Brenda Del Vecchio
- Guy Gardner (Cameo) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Typhoon (Cameo) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Reyes house
- El Paso Hospital
- Blue Beetle Scarab
- World-Ripper Station
- Blue Beetle's Bug
- Reach Mothership
- Reach Probe
Synopsis for "End Game (part I) - Under Pressure"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab doesn't use captial letters, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 21 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 8, panel 2 - "harmless as a kitten"
- Page 9, panel 4 - "something is wrong"
- Page 9, panel 5 - "enemy approaching"
- Page 12, panel 1 - "this is going to hurt"
- Page 21, panel 2 - "we-re coming!"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 7 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series