Appearing in "The King of the Sea!"Edit
- Merrie Men
- Little John
- Friar Tuck
- Will Scarlet
- King Trident (Single appearance)
- Prince John (Flashback and main story)
- Robin Hood's Bow and Arrow
- Trident's Castle Ship
Synopsis for "The King of the Sea!"EditKing Trident, king of the sea aboard a great ship in the shape of a castle, is sinking all vessels that carry supplies to King Richard in the crusades. He is working with Prince John to prolong the war and ensure that Richard never comes back to reclaim his throne. Robin Hood and his band soon take on the sea king, however, with Robin letting himself get captured. With the help of the oar-slaves, he manages to beach the mighty ship and the Merrie Men grab King Trident, sending him, tied up, to Prince John's doorstep.
Appearing in "Secret of the Feather-Men's Ship!"Edit
- Indian chief's daughter (Single appearance)
- Indian Warrior (Single appearance)
- Captain Olaf
- Indian tribe
- Indian Canoe
Synopsis for "Secret of the Feather-Men's Ship!"EditThe people of the small fishing village find Jon unconcious in a strange type of boat they had never seen before. After awakening, Jon remembers the adventure he had in a far off undiscovered land to the west. Where he helped a tribe of indians fight against their rivals...
Appearing in "Challenge of the Round Table!"Edit
- King Arthur
- Queen Guinevere
- Knights of the Round Table
- Sir Galahad (Flashback and main story)
- Lancelot (Flashback and main story)
- Slasher (a hawk)
- Tana (a stallion)
- Silent Knight's Sword and Armor
Synopsis for "Challenge of the Round Table!"Edit
At King Arthur's round table, his knights boasted of their daring deeds. With Sir Galahad and Lancelot each having done a great deed, felling a giant and slaying a dragon, the boasts turn to arguments over who was better. Queen Guinevere then thought of a clever challenge, whosoever can make the Silent Knight speak will be the greatest of the Knights of the Round that day.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks