Appearing in "Case of the Stolen Super Powers!"Edit
- Justice League of America
- Mirror Master (Cameo)
- United States of America
- Cuaraz (Single appearance)
- Pacific Ocean
- Galapagos Islands
- Fernandina Island
- Green Lantern Power Battery
- Green Lantern Ring
- Justice League Signal Device
- Lasso of Truth
Synopsis for "Case of the Stolen Super Powers!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Justice League of America Archives Volume 1.
- After this issue of the Brave and the Bold, the Justice League of America is awarded their own series beginning with Justice League of America #1.
- The animals captured by Amazo include a European Catfish, a Cicada, an Owl, a Galapagos Tortoise and the oldest living man, José Mendoza from Peru.
- Superman is sent to protect the oldest living Whale and Batman the oldest living Elephant, but Amazo does not go after them and so these characters never confront their enemy.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 30 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.