Appearing in "The Battle of the Kites!"Edit
- Merry Men
- Friar Tuck
- Will Scarlet
- King Richard
- Prince John
- Sheriff of Nottingham
- Old Thomas (Single appearance)
- a Boar
- Robin Hood's Bow and Arrow
Synopsis for "The Battle of the Kites!"EditThe Sheriff of Nottingham lures Robin Hood into a trap using a trained boar, and brings him to Prince John's castle. Robin manages to escape, but notices King Richard's kerchief waving out of one of the towers, the prince has imprisoned his own brother inside his castle! Back at Sherwood Forest, Robin rallies his merry men to free Richard from his prison. Later that day, the castle troops are confounded by a series of kites being flown over the castle. Robin and his band are actually riding inside the kites, and Robin's able to fly over to King Richard in the tower and rescue him. They escape through a hail of arrows, and Richard is taken back to Sherwood, where together they can begin planning how to save England.
Appearing in "The Battle of the Pyramid"Edit
- Hykos (Single appearance)
- The Nile Queen (Single appearance)
- Peace Banner
- Egyptian Galley
Synopsis for "The Battle of the Pyramid"EditMarcus is chosen by the queen of the Nile to guard the banner atop the great pyramid that signifies peace between her people and the desert tribes. But when a blow to the head renders him unconciouss, he awakens to find the banner gone! It's a race against time to retrieve the banner and place it back atop the pyramid before dawn, or war will break out!
Appearing in "The Hooded Terror"Edit
- Slasher (a hawk)
- The Hooded Terrors (Single appearance)
- Lady Celia
- Sir Edwin
- Sir Grot
- Silent Knight's Sword and Armor
Synopsis for "The Hooded Terror"Edit
As the Silent Knight, Brian Kent travels into the Forest Perilous to defeat a pair of bandits wearing hoods, forcing people to let go of their hard-earned coin to pass. Though caught in a snare, the Silent Knight still manages to defeat the two hooded ones while suspended. He sends them back to the castle with a note, while Brian changed back into his apprentice clothes. Later, Sir Edwin openly criticizes the Knight, saying he's too cowardly to engage in a proper jousting tournament. Once again, Brian dons his guise and shows up at the arena that day. He manages to defeat his opponent and retrieve a bouquet from the fair lady Celia, without having to say a word.
- "The Battle of the Kites!" is reprinted in DC Special #22 and The Best of the Brave and the Bold #3.
- "The Hooded Terror" is reprinted in World's Finest Comics #182.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks