Appearing in "Doom, What is Thy Shape?"Edit
Synopsis for "Doom, What is Thy Shape?"Edit
After a series of complex heists, the Molder attracts the attention of Batman, who begins a manhunt to find the sculpting villain. The Molder gains the upper hand when he traps Batman in front of an oncoming train, however the Caped Crusader is saved by Plastic Man.The two heroes team up, and in spite of the fact that the Molder's weapons work against Plastic Man's abilities, the two heroes manage to trip up the crook enough for Batman to defeat the crook and turn him over to the police.
Appearing in "The Man Called '50-50'!"Edit
Synopsis for "The Man Called '50-50'!"Edit
Reprinted from Star-Spangled Comics #128.
- "Doom, What Is Thy Shape?" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Brave and the Bold/Batman Team-Ups (volume 1).
- "The Man Called '50-50'!" was originally printed in Star-Spangled Comics #128.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 76 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks