- All right, Deadman! I know you're here...! Listen! I'll take your case...I'll help you find your killer!
- -- Batman
Appearing in "The Track of the Hook"Edit
- Whitey Marsh (Only appearance; dies)
- Edward T. Weeks (Single appearance)
- Bill Rawls (Single appearance)
- Willie "Stoolie" Pigeon (Single appearance)
- Rama Kushna (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Track of the Hook"Edit
While aiding Commissioner Gordon in solving the murder of small time crook Whitey Marsh, Batman learns that the killer was wearing a hook. Deadman, having come to Gotham City to seek Batman's aid in finding his killer, believes the villain responsible, the Hook is in Gotham after overhearing the eye witness account of Marsh's murder.
Aiding Batman the two learn that the killer was not the man who Deadman is looking for, but a thug working for Kubla Kaine, a wealthy business man who is running for mayor and is secretly running a crime syndicate out of Gotham City.
Batman and Deadman find the killer, who dies in combat, and they expose Kaine's involvement in the criminal underworld ruining his bid for mayor.
- Issue is reprinted in Super-Team Family #2, Deadman #5, Batman Illustrated by Neal Adams (Volume One) and Showcase Presents: The Brave and the Bold/Batman Team-Ups (volume 1).
- First time Neal Adams draws Batman.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks