Appearing in "The Lords of Luck (Part I) - Roulette"Edit
- Atum (an alien from Ventura) (First appearance)
- Neferto (an alien from Ventura) (First appearance)
- Dra'ack/Drake (a thief) (deceased)
- Jasmine (a casino greeter) (First appearance)
- Joachim (an employee of the Kismet) (First appearance)
- Las Vegas
- Kismet Casino
- Book of Destiny
- Firebug's Gauntlets
- Giant Penny (Final appearance)
- Green Lantern Ring
Synopsis for "The Lords of Luck (Part I) - Roulette"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Brave and the Bold: The Lords of Luck hardcover collection.
- Roulette is a recurring nemesis of the Justice Society of America. She appeared last in JSA Classified #19.
- Batman makes reference to Barry Allen and Sinestro in this issue. Barry was better known as the Silver Age Flash and was a close friend to Bruce and Hal. Sinestro is one Green Lantern's most notorious foes.
- Reference is made to Mister Mxyzptlk and Mirror Master in this issue. Mister Mxyzptlk is a constant thorn in Superman's side, while the Mirror Master is part of the Flash's Rogues Gallery.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Brave and the Bold (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman article at Wikipedia
- Batman article at Toonopedia
- Batman article at Supermanica
- Batman article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Batman page at DC Comics
- Batman: Yesterday, Today and Beyond
- Batman: The Dark Knight
- Green Lantern article at Wikipedia
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) article at Wikipedia
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) profile at the Book of Oa
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) profile by Alan Kistler
- Green Lantern Corps article at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.