Appearing in "The Lords of Luck (Part II) - Ventura"Edit
Synopsis for "The Lords of Luck (Part II) - Ventura"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Brave and the Bold: The Lords of Luck hardcover collection.
- A Zeta-Beam is a piece of Rannian technology used to transport Adam Strange back and forth between Earth and Rann.
- References is made to the Rann/Thanagar War in this issue. The war took place in the eponymous Rann/Thanagar War limited series.
- Hal Jordan makes an uncomplimentary reference to Oliver Queen in this issue. Ollie is known for his philandering, and has a predilection for female companions that are half his age.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 3 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Green Lantern article at Wikipedia
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) article at Wikipedia
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) profile at the Book of Oa
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) profile by Alan Kistler
- Green Lantern Corps article at Wikipedia
- Supergirl article at Wikipedia
- Supergirl profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Supergirl at the Guide to the Mythological Universe
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.