- I don't them. I don't need to. I know who I am. In T-Ray's mixed-up memories--ones that he shared with me--I was wearing my Deadpool costume when he found me. But I didn't become Deadpool until after I left Project X--after I got this healing factor to cure my cancer. After my mom dies of cancer when I was a kid. After my dad died in a barfight because of one of my drunken friends. After I'd been kicked out of the army. Which I'd sighed up for as Wade Winston Wilson. Because that's who I am. And anyone who says differently... is just imagining things.
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in "Unfinished Buisintess: Mistaken Identites" (Part 4 of 4)Edit
- Earth-616 (Reality)
- Three Strikes Bar (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Unfinished Buisintess: Mistaken Identites" (Part 4 of 4)Edit
Deadpool goes to the bar with no name to find the location of T-Ray. It turns out to be a farmhouse in New Jersey and breaks in, confronting T-Ray about him pretending to be the real Wade Wilson. Deadpool claims to have full memory access since Cable restored his mind, and then rescues Sandi and Outlaw from T-Ray.
When they return to base, they hear about Providence currently being attacked by a giant alien, while Cable is nowhere to be found.
- No special notes.
- Deadpool has been on a quest to remake his image -- (to what, he has no clue) -- but he's working hard at it. But when you mention "unfinished business," no one has as much baggage with Deadpool than his arch-nemesis -- T-RAY!! That's right, the madman with the nose strip and delusions of Deadpoolness is back, setting up a climactic confrontation that will leave the Merc With a Mouth with an all-new status quo and lay the groundwork for some BIG CHANGES!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Cable & Deadpool Vol 1 39 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Cable & Deadpool series