- "Surrender?" Don't know the meaning of the word. In any language.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Steve Rogers (Appears in flashback and main story) (First appearance)
- Tenth Avenue bullies
- Red Skull (Appears in shadow only) (First appearance)
- Doctor Zola (Mentioned)
- [[ ]]
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEditCaptain America makes a drop on a HYDRA base in the Nazi-occupied Danish Straits in April, 1944. As he battles HYDRA, he recalls parts of his life that got him to this point: flashbacks to 1924 where Steve Rogers is given blessings by his mama on her deathbed to become a soldier; and to 1930 when he first meets Bucky after James helps him fend off some bullies.
Appearing in the 2nd StoryEdit
- Steve Rogers (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bucky (Only in flashback)
- U.S. Army recruiters
- [[ ]]
Synopsis for the 2nd StoryEdit
Captain America continues his invasion of an unnamed Nazi/HYDRA-controlled Danish island, and continues to recall how he got here. Flashbacks include: December 7, 1941, the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, and Bucky (James Barnes) and Steven Rogers decide to enlist; December 11, 16, and 20, where Bucky helps train Steve to pass the physical; and December 24, when Bucky passes the physical but Steve fails.
- No special notes.
- The OFFICIAL comics prequel to the Marvel Studios summer blockbuster begins here! As Captain America, Steve Rogers is the inspiration for millions during the dark days of World War Two -- but where did he get his inspiration from? How did he meet his best friend, "Bucky" Barnes? And what set him on the path to becoming the First Avenger? New York Times bestselling writer Fred Van Lente (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and star artists Luke Ross (CAPTAIN AMERICA) and Neil Edwards (FANTASTIC FOUR) take you on an all-new adventure to the European battlefields before the movie hits theaters!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America: First Vengeance Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America: First Vengeance series
Links and ReferencesEdit