- I call it time displacement. Welcome to the club.
Appearing in "Strange Days"Edit
- Michael Korvac (First appearance)
- Living Laser
- Maelstrom (First appearance)
- Quasimodo (First appearance)
- Bucky Barnes (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Erskine (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Giant-Man (Henry Pym) (Only in flashback)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Only in flashback)
- Red Skull (Only in flashback)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (First appearance)
- Captain America's Shield
- Iron Man Armor MK V (?)
- Iron Man Armor MK III (Only in flashback)
- Firelord's Staff
Synopsis for "Strange Days"Edit
The Avengers are battling a combination of villains in Central Park: Living Laser, Quasimodo, Maelstrom, and the Super-Adaptoid. These villains appear to have their powers enhanced and they are providing more of a menace to the Avengers than normal. Captain America notes that something is out of order and has the Vision take him to a nearby home where the distortion appears to be taking place. They find a man named Michael Korvac with a computer. Captain America asks him to stand down. When Korvac does not, Cap punches him and the villains in Central Park immediately lose their new weaponry. Korvac and the Super-Villains are apprehended and taken to jail.
Later, Cap has a graphic dream about his past: Bucky's "death", the Red Skull, being found on ice by the Avengers. When he awakens, he goes back to the jail and confronts Korvac. He tells Korvac that he has has noted that Michael hs no identification records whatsoever and demands to know who he really is. Before any answers are given, the Guardians of the Galaxy invade the police station and demand that Cap step aside as they take into their own custody the 31st century's most wanted entitity": Michael Korvac! TO BE CONTINUED!
- This is a re-telling of the classic Korvac Saga from Earth-20051.
- Captain America: Proud member of the Avengers, but he’s a man out of time, frozen for decades and unaccustomed to modern life. Can the Sentinel of Liberty learn to fight alongside heroes 60 years younger than him...and why does Cap feel a strange connection to the man named Korvac? Ben McCool (Choker) brings you an epic tale ten centuries in the making!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America & the Korvac Saga Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America & the Korvac Saga series
Links and ReferencesEdit