Appearing in "The Shadows of the Past"Edit
Locations: Alternate temporary Earth
+ all noted characters and locales above are alternate temporary counterparts to the original 616 people and Earth, most of whom are all killed and converted into robot cyborg slaves of Adam II of this alternate Earth
Synopsis for "The Shadows of the Past"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story formally establshes the first three Rogers' successors in formal canon. Up to this point Mace and Nasland were only successor Captain Americas in alternate realities as stated in What If? series, with the 1950s Cap already established as an offical successor in Captain America #153-156.
- The offical Captain Americas would be displayed in portrait in Captain America #350 whowing the-then seven official Captain Americas of Rogers I (Cap 1), Nasland (Cap 2), Mace (Cap 3), 1950s Rogers (Cap 4), Roscoe the Mechanic (Cap 5), Sam Wilson (Cap 6) and John Walker (Cap 7).
- Both Nasland and the 1950s Cap are killed in this story. But they are both resurrected and returned to their proper place and time without knowledge of this events in this adventure.
- While all four Captain Americas are in this story at no time do all four Caps interact actively. Mace and Rogers only see Nasland and the 1950s Cap in suspended animation but do not interact with Nasland or the 1950s Cap at any time in the story. Nasland and the 1950s Cap basically parallel the story of Mace and Rogers where the 1950s Cap refuses to accept the wisdom of his own Cap counterpart Nasland who tries to get the 1950s Cap to go beyond his own self interest same as Rogers does with Mace. Though Mace finally does accept Rogers I's advice unlike the 1950s Cap which causes both Nasland and the 1950s Cap to be killed and converted.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Annual Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit