Appearing in "When Wakes the Sleeper!"Edit
Synopsis for "When Wakes the Sleeper!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- An unpublished cover for this issue as well as the story itself was published in Essential Captain America 1 and Marvel Super Action 2. The essential difference is the Red Skull's mouth is more widely opened. Ironically, this rejected image for the Skull was used for his 1975 Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp #32. The Grand Comics Database reports that John Romita is the artist who re-drew the Red Skull's head.
- Cover is colored by Stan Goldberg?
- This issue presents a letters page, Let's Yap With Cap. Letters are published from Sid Root, Pete Snyder, Scott Johnson, Don Sampson, (D. Smith, R. Steinke, & S. Tillman), Mike Brown, Rodney Koivisto, and Larid Scranton.
- Also though it is not clearly stated, it is assumed that Captain America's base of operations for several months will be in New York City.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #101 
- Marvel Value Stamps: The Unofficial Site 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.