Appearing in "The Strange Death of Captain America"Edit
Synopsis for "The Strange Death of Captain America"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Later disclosed in Avengers Vol 1 106, Cap and Rick suffered mental manipulation at the end of this adventure as part of a longer-range scheme by Immortus and his shape-shifting underling, the Space Phantom, who is also revealed to have impersonated Madame Hydra here. The next phase of this gambit can be seen in Avengers Vol 1 102.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Joe Pearson, Lewis W. Valladares, Russ Tulp, John Stewart II, James Petty, Craig Battmer and Jeff King.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 113 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #113 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.