Appearing in "Skyjacked!"Edit
- Agent 22 (Double Agent)
Synopsis for "Skyjacked!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- First chapter (story pages 1-14) is pencilled by Gil Kane. The second chapter (story pages 15-21) is pencilled by John Romita.
- Val de Fontaine is revealed to be SHIELD Agent 14 in this issue.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from David Stein, Joe Cashman, and Fred Janssen.
- Letter writer 'Fred Janssen' is the first to propose that Captain America's Shield is an Adamantium and Vibranium mix. Although some elements of Janssen's letter do not become canon, reader's do later learn that Cap's Shield is a mix of Myron MacLain's experimental metal and vibranium alloys.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#765-Z.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #145 
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.