Appearing in "Terror in the Night!"Edit
- Smasher Kreel
- Nick Fury (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine
- Brian Muldoon
- Ellen Muldoon (First appearance)
- Morgan (First appearance)
- Reno and Billie (two of Morgan's thugs)
Synopsis for "Terror in the Night!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Harlem Crime boss Morgan debuts in this issue. He and his Harlem crime organization and their ongoing battles with the Falcon will be an on-going subplot through Captain America 179.
- Morgan has taken over the crime territory of Stone-Face, who Captain America, the Falcon, and Spider-Man had defeated in Captain America 138.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Harry Brubaker and Robert A. Gillis. A portion of the letters page deals with the "goof" on the cover. The Falcon did not involve himself in Cap's showdown with Hyde and the Scorpion, but had not betrayed his partner, Captain America.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #909Z.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 152 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #152 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.