Appearing in "The Incredible Origin of the Other Captain America!"Edit
- Bucky (Jack Monroe) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Origin revealed)
- Captain America (William Burnside) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Origin revealed)
- Red Skull (Albert Malik) (Only in flashback)
- Mosca Cay
- 1953 (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Incredible Origin of the Other Captain America!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- A portion of Young Men #24 (December, 1953) is reprinted in this issue. (Original story by Stan Lee and John Romita Sr.). Dialogue has been slightly altered.
- The Man With No Face appeared in Captain America Comics #77, (1954).
- Electro appeared in Captain America Comics #78, (1954).
- This story is #1023Z (as noted at the bottom on Pg. 1).
- John Costanza lettered the splash page of this issue.
- The plot of Captain America of the 1950's returning to the Marvel Universe belongs to Editor Roy Thomas.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Let's Rap With Cap". Lettters are published from: Garnet H. G. Barcelo, Rick Bedard, Kevin Zimmer, and Philip Healy.
- This issue is reprinted in, and this issue's cover also serves as the cover for, Essential Captain America #3.
- In this issue, we find that the Grand Director is a member of Captain America's golden age fan club: The Sentinels of Liberty. He is shown wearing the club's distinctive badge.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 155 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #155 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.