Appearing in "The Night People!"Edit
- Night People (First appearance)
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
- Another Dimension
- Zero Street (First appearance)
- An undisclosed SHIELD Headquarters
Synopsis for "The Night People!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is the epilogue of the Madbomb Epic which covered Captain America #193-200.
- First appearance of the Night People and Zero Street.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published by Michael Seibert, Russ Pass, Matthew Kreps, and Lou Fetters.
- As of this issue, the price of this and all Marvel Comics in all U.S. markets is 30 cents.
- In a moment requiring a little more than the usual suspension of disbelief, the
Falcon hitches ride on an airplane by flying inits way and then holding onto its win when it passes him.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 201 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #201 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.