Appearing in "The Night People!"Edit
- Night People (First appearance)
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
- Another Dimension
- Zero Street (First appearance)
- An undisclosed SHIELD Headquarters
Synopsis for "The Night People!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is the epilogue of the Madbomb Epic which covered Captain America #193-200.
- First appearance of the Night People and Zero Street.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published by Michael Seibert, Russ Pass, Matthew Kreps, and Lou Fetters.
- As of this issue, the price of this and all Marvel Comics in all U.S. markets is 30 cents.
- In a moment requiring a little more than the usual suspension of disbelief, the
Falcon hitches ride on an airplane by flying inits way and then holding onto its win when it passes him.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #201 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.