Appearing in Nazi "X"!Edit
- Swiss Alps
- Arnim Zola's Castle
- Estate of Cyrus Fenton/Red Skull
Synopsis for Nazi "X"!Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Goodwin is consulting editor.
- The cover refers to the menace of "Nazi X". However, no one is referred to by that name in this book. It is inferred that Nazi X is the android alleged to have Adolph Hitler's brain.
- Royer is credited as Michael W. Royer.
- Zola's claim of Adolf Hitler's last days in April, 1945 are in contrast to his previously established DEATH at the hands of the orginal Human Torch.
- Falcon (Sam Wilson) does not appear in this issue, even though the Falcon logo appears on the cover and on the splash page. He returns to this title in Captain America #213.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Robert Morgan, Larry Lisowski, John Libertine, Jr., and J.F. Koelsch.
- This story is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 211 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #211 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.