Appearing in "One Day in Newfoundland!"Edit
Synopsis for "One Day in Newfoundland!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue shows that Captain America disappeared off the coasts of Newfoundland in 1945. However, this appears to be ignored in Captain America Volume 5, 2008. Speculation: Events have been altered by the Cosmic Cube?
- This issue reveals that the effects of the Viper's serum on Captain America in Captain America #157 have worn off. As a result, he no longer has "super strength".
- The agent of the Corporation again claims that Agent "R" was her mother. She also states that Agent "R" worked in espionage 10 years after World War II. Recent revelations from Captain America: The 1940's Newspaper Strip Vol 1 reveal that Betsy Ross was Agent "R". Readers await more explanations from Marvel Comics.
- There is not letters page published this issue. In it's place is a one page advertisement for Daredevil.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #218 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.