Appearing in "Monumental Menace"Edit
- Walter Rogers (Only in flashback)
- Elizabeth Rogers (Only in flashback)
- Mike Rogers (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "Monumental Menace"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Kawecki pages 2-17.
- In this issue false memory implants appear to convince Steve Rogers that he is from Sayville, Maryland. It is also implied that his father was Walter Rogers, a diplomat, a mother named Elizabeth, and a brother Mike who perished at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. This infomation is corrected later and the false memory implants were discovered in Captain America #247.
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Ray Kolasa, Al Shroeder III, Wilfred D. DeVoe, and Matt Kaufman.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#C-843.
- This issue's revelations about Captain America's family are largely debunked in Captain America #247 as well as Captain America #255 (and all corresponding origin tales of Steve Rogers).
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #222 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.