Appearing in "Devastation!"Edit
- Mason Harding
- Agent "R" photgraph only
- Adolf Hitler (Only in flashback)
- General Phillips (Only in flashback)
- Walter and Elizabeth Rogers (Only in flashback)
- Mike Rogers
Synopsis for "Devastation!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The memories embedded in Steve Rogers mind which were revealed this issue are probably false ones. They were implanted as false memories during World War II and/or are the backgrounds of another individual.
- The Corporation Agent Veda claims to be the daughter of Agent "R". In this issue, a photograph of her "mother" Agent "R" is seen. The photograph of Agent "R" has her face grotesquely disfigured. This could lead one to several points of speculation:
- Veda could be the daughter of Betsy Ross and her husband Jeff Mace.
- After World War II, and her time as the costumed Golden Girl in the 1950's, "Betsy" Ross met with an unfortunate accident which disfigured her face.
- Steve Rogers did not recognize his World War II ally "Betsy" Ross as Agent "R" because of his confused mental state. (Explained later in Captain America #247). Similary, he had not previously recognized his old friend and ally Namor in Avengers #4.
- Veda's claims as well as the photograph of Agent "R" were all a unexplained ruse of Kligger and the Corporation.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #225 
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol 1 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.