Appearing in "Aftermath"Edit
- Jim Wilson
- Vamp (Animus)
- Karl Janacek (A SHIELD agent)
- SHIELD Agent, Lt. Stanford
- A mysterious stalker who works for "The Brotherhood"
- Eugene Stivak
- Moonstone (Karla Sofen) (Only in flashback)
- SHIELD Super-Agents
- Curtiss Jackson
- Karl (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- SHIELD Sub-Orbital VTOL Shuttle
Synopsis for "Aftermath"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story continues from Incredible Hulk #232.
- A new SHIELD headquarters in Manhattan opens this issue. It apparently replaces the Mid-Town Barber Shop location which was detonated in Captain America #229.
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Mark Ryan, Beppe Sabatini and Mciahel Rapoport. The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #231 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.